1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

one Serato dead.. by far the strongest Boss monster ever

Discussion in 'UHall' started by OxAO, Nov 13, 2009.

1. OxAO

OxAO Guest

lost the screen shot

Not even disco and dragons is enough to kill this one

looks like a large succubus
    we got NOTHING from it other then some gold.
  2. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Didn't he looked like yamadon? If i remember correctly it can be killed easy on archer.
  3. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    Serado is the champion that looks like a Yamadon.

Semidar is the champion that looks like a large succubus. If your character is male, all damage you do to her will be reflected. If that's causing you problems, polymorph into a female.
  4. catfish

catfish Guest

serado is quite easy. very slow moving and his only special is lp. so carry cure pots. a mage with a reptile boook casting ebolt can this this thing down solo in no time. my favorite drop from him are the futons. takes me back to my college days.
  5. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Another good method if you have spellweaving and a good circle is to cast gift of renewal or life what ever one heals you over and over, it helps when your poisoned it keeps healing you giving you time to cure.
  6. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

You had a pink futon in college?
  7. you do get a white one also.