1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

one val hammer and two verites later

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Medicx2x, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Medicx2x

Medicx2x Guest

luck just isn't on my side for weapons..
  2. HAHAHAHA, dang thats funny.
  3. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Atleast his has to do with pvping so its kinda interesting...
  4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    LOL ganks me and says it was 1 v 1 and he took a screenshot.

TOo bad the only thing he'll be able to do with it is put it on his mom's fridge (upstairs).
  5. Medicx2x

Medicx2x Guest

lol did you forget when you tried to kill me at server up on the same character? and you died? then did the whole log off pissed thing. :( like you did yesterday lawlz. do you just live to post on stratics? seems to be the only thing your decent at. like i said before beat you without it/ and till this day. face it man, your only good with come backs and words.
  6. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Of all people are you calling someone out on getting mad that they died and logging to have a fit?
  7. Medicx2x

Medicx2x Guest

i die and come back most of the time, but if i die any other time it's to do **** around my apartment or you know have a social life. but yeah i won't deny the fact that I have died and logged off before, but you know again i don't spend my life on stratics, waiting for people to start drama such as most of thee above.