1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Ongoing Event Announcement] Its the Easter Time of Year...Sort of..

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by EM Pallando, Apr 12, 2010.

1. EM Pallando

EM Pallando Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

The elusive Easter Basket has been found! However don't think getting to it will be easy! Only those with a shrewd mind and drawn sword will be worthy of the prize!

Event Date:Beginning today, April 12th.
    Event Duration:Until further notice, so take your time and good luck!
    Event Location:Your quest begins with Raleigh the healer outside of the Healer's Guild in Britain, Trammel. He will explain.

Note: My apologies once again for the delay! Keep in mind my intention is for most everyone to have access to the reward. If anyone should find any of the riddles particularly difficult, the keyword "hint" at each oracle can be used to make things a little easier. If anyone has issues (technical or otherwise) concerning the quest, please post here or e-mail me at [email protected]

Good luck!

2. Thanks for everything!

3. Woot !!
    Ok, check list---Sword is ready, armor all repaired, tummy is full, 5 cups of coffee and now if I can just get my mind to work will be well on my way lol....
    Thank you EM Pallando you *rock*....

4. UOLAPlayer

UOLAPlayer Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I found the basket, but it had 0 charges and could not be picked up. Does it have a respawn rate that you can share? Is it set up as a daily rare that is available at server up, or do the baskets become available as the charges replenish?

5. EM Pallando

EM Pallando Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Double click it to receive your basket.

6. Got my Easter Basket yesterday and it is sooooo pretty :)
    Logged on anther char this am but when I got to the basket this time would not let me have one :(....Is the event over ???
    Also, does the basket replinish like the cornucopias ???

7. UOLAPlayer

UOLAPlayer Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, I tried that, but the exact message is "You cannot use that."

8. I seem to be missing something. I was instructed to go to Terathan Keep, but I can't find anyone....I know I am a moron and all, but where are they? Did I miss something in 2 days away?

9. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Nope. =[

10. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

He's down below from the keep, inside the keep there are stairs on the first floor that go right down to where he is, but there's Terathans down there as well.

11. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Okay, I got through the Terethan keep part, now where exactly in the Juka keep is the basket? I couldn't see it.

12. Raider Red

Raider Red Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

go in the first set of east doors on the juka castle and go into the the first set of doors and in that room on north wall is a table with the basket(it is red) on it

13. I tried doing the quest again yesterday...The Easter Basket you double click on at Juka Castle was gone :(...Think the quest is over :(

14. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Pallando, can we have confirmation that the event is still going on or if it's not?

It is possible that the patches on Tuesday might have messed up the endgame of the quest.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!