1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Only 100 Bones!?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by PlayerSkillFTW, Jul 1, 2008.

1. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

While messing around on TC today, seeing how many attempts it would take to make a good MR/LMC/Resist Bone Armor Suit and how it would look dyed Shadow Dancer Black, i noticed i wasn't able to make the full suit due to the fact that we are only given 100 Bones in the Resource Bag in the Bank, which is enough to make 10 Bone Armor Tunics at most. I was wondering if the Devs will boost that to about 5k, the same amount as Leather we get in the bank. With how many Bones we get right now in TC Bank, i can't really test how many Barbed Runic Kits i would have to buy/burn through to make my Necro/Swordsman a MR/LMC/Resist Bone Armor Suit.

(PS: This is a question to you, Jeremy)

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Good suggestion.

I would like to add boards to that list. We only get 500 of each type.

3. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And can we also get a 720 cap on TC1 like we used to? A little hard to test templates for using on a production shard when I have to take 20 skill points out of them.

And also, since we got the crystalline ring, can we get all the marks of travesty, a Paroxysmus swamp dragon, and a grizzled mare? :)

4. linko50

linko50 Guest

look at brit bank, and pick up the ones people throw away :)

5. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've asked that here, a half dozen times over the last couple years. I fail to understand why the heck it can't get done.

6. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Or you can just take some time and go to the cemetary and kill some zombies.