1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Only for old Siegers..OLD

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Shalimar/Cleo, Sep 28, 2008.

1. If you were around at the start, 11 years or so now, this site may throw up a few names you'll remember. If you're not familiar with the folk on this site however, I would ask you to refrain from posting there. It's more of an old cronie get-together sort of a site nowadays. (Wavace may know some, Mo, even. WyRm should) These chaps don't play UO anymore but they have kept in contact over the years after meeting in this game. http://www.blathervortex.com/

I find this a very witty, informative site. Ex-SP players, moved on, had families, grown brains (political, adult etc.) and still, not forgotten the 'friends' they made long ago in the first and best online game there ever was.

Peruse http://www.blathervortex.com/

2. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

lol?joke for battle vortex must be, and I just read through some of those post on the siege WAR board, i CAN'T believe some of those guys are still talking **** over the semantics of duels that must of happened 8 years ago.

i am not THAT old on siege because KGB was all disbanded by the time i came but i recognize a lot of those names.

3. No luv, not a joke. Fear (the chap) let the BV boards go quite a while ago. Don't you see, they can have a discussion, argument, or whatever you want to call it, with wit and a little bit of savvy? Maybe it's just me and my Britness, but by Gawd, the chaps and chapesses on teh Blather have grown into their bonses *winkety poo*
    Sometimes I think I'm a foreigner, really I do.

4. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Thank you very much Shalimar!!

The names mentioned and the posts are nostalgic!! This is a good find! I remember KGB and they were like TNT / TO but worse. Massive numbers, yet, KGB had morals / values and stood by them. Oh well. Those days will be missed!

Btw, The Firm is getting stronger every day.

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Damn I wish them all back on Siege. So many memories pop up in my head just from seeing the names.

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And I rolled with that crew... :)

7. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Right on,

I didn't want to. I wanted to be a PKer cause momma raised a hell razor!!

But Kage, did you get those 300 pizzas I sent you?? lmao

8. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Not everyone was old back then, but another life..... another name.....

9. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Absolutely frightening, I spent a ton of time mainly lurking on BV. Can't believe those guys are still posting... :)

10. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

yeah I saw blathervortex.. I miss old BV.....smack downs were the best...

11. Aelfric

Aelfric Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

when I first saw this post, I thought you were going to start a guild called 'OLD' and try and convince all the oldest vets to join.

12. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Eh.,,. Very interesting, Shalimar...
    But alas, past is past !
    The present and future are more interesting.,,. always !

Time to get back on my job and slay this whole horde of despicable blues that pest Sosaria these days,.., *Spits*

13. Wufnu

Wufnu Guest

Holy crap, people still play on SP?

14. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I'm playing again:). How have you been Wufnu?