1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Only Healing at the new boss

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Drowy, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Is the looting system at the new boss the same as the other bosses? Cause for me it doesnt seem so. I was mostly healing and reviving the whole time, only hitting the boss a few times and didnt get any looting rights. Can I get an official statement, please?

Endal likes this.
  2. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

From what I could tell by their stats, the Shadowlords are comparable to the Harrower, so you likely didn't do enough damage. Unfortunately, the HP for both shows up as ???/??? until they're under 10k, so I couldn't tell you exactly how much they have (but, as a conservative estimate, I'll say 50k, as Barracoon himself has had about 20k when I've soloed Despise on TC1.)

3. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I would say the boss has 100k hp, and yes Healing can give you artifacts drops.

4. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Healing definitely gives you a chance of getting an artie, I got a Captain Johne's Blade (gargish).... snow ele slayer =/ the other day on LS with a peacer/disco bard by only healing (Peacing songs alone will not give you looting rights).

gets tedious when there's a sampire or wammy taking all the damage though, since they heal themselves most of the time with their weapon damage, so you wouldn't always be healing their damage before they heal themselves.

5. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Professional Mall Santa and Legendary Piglet
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

That IS good to know...

6. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I guess i was ressurecting too much then and healing with cleansing winds might have taken off the debuffs instead of healing too often too.