1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

only look if your rich

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by andartshome, Feb 17, 2012.

1. andartshome

andartshome Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

your chance to own a genuine peice of UO history a 12 year old WW that eats gold a true rare that cant be duped and im not after gold im allready too rich icq is 616815647 if you want a chat about it im based on europa

(bit missleading i defo donot want any real cash)

2. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

Dont the current one's eat gold as well? I have one that eats gold but dont know if its old or not, was given to me. (I like pets). Either way, nice pet Anartshome and i wish you luck selling :)

3. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually the oldest White Wyrms DO NOT eat gold. When you drop any amount of gold on them you get "There is no container to put that in."

They ONLY eat meat. New White Wyrms will eat gold or meat.

4. andartshome

andartshome Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

well all my pets are overten years old , if the above gentleman is correct i also have a WW that sais he has no backpack when i feed him gold so i have both if anyone is intrested also two mares all over 10 years old all tamed well before aos