1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Only way to Ter Mur

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Katrena, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was reading the guide on humans transit through the Abyss to Ter Mur. Is that the only way a human can get to Ter Mur? When will the moongates be activated?

Thanks, Katrena

2. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

There's also runes, that people are either locking down in their houses, or trying to sell.
    Might want to check your shard's forum for any discussions on the subject.

As for the moongates, an event is supposed to happen in the coming week.

3. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

If you're on atl just go to the bank and ask someone. One sec I was standing at the bank working, wasn't even thinking about Ter, and the next I was standing at the Soulforge.

GOOO!!! Atl!

We're gating people there anytime anyone asks. It's a royal pain getting there the hard way.

4. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

Goodman's Rune Library in Makoto Jima (Atlantic) has rune book on front stoop with a variety of locations in Ter Mur as well as the Abyss Entrance for all to use.

5. Yalp

Yalp Guest

Baja Shard.. Rune book locked down on my front steps for all to use, plenty of marked locations.

Zento moongate, Cherry Blossom Hill House right outside the east gate of Zento.

6. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Baja here, too, a rune in a red runebook on the steps of the Yewphorium (head north east out of the tram yew moongate a few screens)

7. MiNi MaGi

MiNi MaGi Sage
    Stratics Veteran

so how do you get to the new lands? without recalling?

8. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran