1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OOC: Funny

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Falon of Eldor, Jan 11, 2008.

1. imported_Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

[​IMG]

I paged a GM all night because the gorilla had spawned in an area where he could not get out. His mate sat there howling all night but no GMs heard her either.

When you find a situation like this in nature, is it best to leave the animals alone or should I end all their misery?

hehe

2. Roentgen

Roentgen Guest

ACK dont hurt the Monkey!!!

3. imported_Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

its a gorilla! and I left nature to take care of itself.

hehe

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I am sure Roentgen is behind this. He will stop at nothing to get his gorilla statues, even if he has to imprison "live" ones in a ring of stone they can't possibly escape. I am sure it was just a matter of time before the hapless mate also found herself in the Prison of Stone to suit his evil deco purposes. [​IMG]

-Skylark

P.S. [​IMG] @Roentgen

5. Spawns which appear will disappear without the need for help.
    You need not do anything. The ape will disappear!
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

6. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Spawns which appear will disappear without the need for help.
    You need not do anything. The ape will disappear!
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

Wowwee! Thanks for the update! Im sure the OP had no idea about how the game system of spawning worked. Couldnt be that she just saw a funny situation in game and decided to make a humorous post about it could it?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I had to use jewelry to get to 120 lore but this is what they were saying/thinking:

[​IMG]

-Skylark