1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Oomie Thumper, and HaHa

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Amanda Shade, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

HaHa has proven to me that he is a person of honor...not a character of honor, but the person behind the character has honor.

I lost Oomie Thumper tonight...after just a small amount of groveling he agreed to give it back for a token sum.

I will uphold my word Haha, and I will do everything I can to make sure that the good deed is returned should we take possession of one of your guildies blessed items.

I am truly appreciative of your decency.

@Mo: I swear i did not take it off all night and I would have bet my left arm it was blessed. I have no idea how it fell out of my hands, but I will do my best to keep a better grasp of it.

2. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

decent enough of him i guess. how much did you get taxed cause we all know that thing is pretty good bow.

3. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

it was purely a token slap on the hand. I actually gave him more than he asked just because I wanted him to know i appreciated it.

4. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thats my boy!:)

5. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Good to hear you got that back.

6. archite666

archite666 Guest

I still like the idea of being forced to spam ****** on these boards till you were bad.

7. archite666

archite666 Guest

lol ****** is bleemed out.

um a man who died because of over stretching certain muscles.

8. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

Well done. Honor to Haha, and thanks to Amanda for telling the tale.
    That was a deed well done.

9. Mystikal GIL

Mystikal GIL Guest

what is oomie thumper?

10. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

It used to me a reptalon that mo-gluk rode around on- or his breedur, I'm not really sure.
    Now it's a bow.

11. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Haha has always been a decent guy. A bit twisted in the head, but decent.

:bowdown:

12. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

a bit twisted? now what he heck is wrong with you then!!!

13. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I would of used it till it broke and video taped the whole thing.

14. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Me? Drain Bamage...:coco:

15. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

lat lost oomie thumper !!!!!!!!!

skah!!!!!! HaHa should gib it tu meeb kuz lat iz nub worthy!!!!!

16. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Everyone knows how you are, pointing out what a jerk you are in every post is not needed.

Or are you that attention depraved?

17. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Np at all, I know what its like to lose something like that. It happened to me before and I didnt get the item back. After I told you I would give the item back to you i got offered 5 mill for that bow from a guildmate.

18. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Yeah I dropped an item once and the same guild wouldn't return my item either HaHa. Makes you wonder how KOC gets the bad rap and not them.

19. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I myself have and always will return an item like that also, for a token payment, keeps people playing, Most if not all of KoC would probably do the same, and were the bad guys remember...lol

Were just a guild of people having fun and wanting to fight, but were the bad guys, thanks Cali for the compliment, its rare to hear that on this shard,

Fudd

20. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I should quote you and put that into my next sig hehe

21. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Originally Posted by Calibretto
    Yeah I dropped an item once and the same guild wouldn't return my item either HaHa. Makes you wonder how KOC gets the bad rap and not them.

I agree for 90% of KOC, but if you look at the quote above, you will have your answer...

22. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Ill tell you this, if any of us wanted him to give it back, he would, always depends on how you act towards him when you die, U smack talk, ack like a prick, obviously it will be much harder, I dont think anyone really understands how this guild works or runs, untill they have been apart of it...

23. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Quite possible you are correct. I never talk smack, cry or whine. Sometimes I'm looted, sometimes I'm not. I tried to fight ya'll last night. You outnumbered me 5 to 1, but I still tried. Too many were on me and I ran ya'll around to the east gate, where I dropped to a nice energy field trap that ya'll set. I am necro, so I know ya'll could hear me. I complimented you on a good trap and kill. I never talked any trash or said anything other than nice job. I even said Hi to the beautiful Brook. How was I treated? Drylooted, no surprise there nor do I even care. I usually run in GM armor and dci jewels. No biggie. But killing my hiryu? Thats just silly.

I got back up and resuited, on an ethereal since my hiryu was ghosting :eek: I managed to pull Cash from the group for a 1 v 1. He wasted me. He didn't loot me and even guarded me till I was rezzed. I have received the same from many members of KOC, probably because I run solo a lot but still come and fight. Even when there is too damn many of you.

But you asked where the bad feelings and bad rap are coming from. It is coming more from the crap Turtle (and others like him, not just KOC) post on the boards. His comment was unnecessary. At best, if he truly feels that way, he could keep the comment to himself. More likely, he made the comment to provoke a response (which I guess it did, since I'm replying).

Ya'll are good pvp'ers. I have said it over and over. If you want to be good pvp'ers with a good reputation, earn it. Being "evil" doesn't mean you have to really be a jerk. We all love a little board pvp, but comments like Turtle makes only serves to make you good pvp'ers with disgusting attitudes.

24. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

All guilds dry loot maybe u don't personally but your alliance does... so why should we treat you any different? Your guild/alliance kills my mount everytime I die... why should I treat you any differente? your guild/allance ganks the **** out of me everytime I try to fight one of them one on one... again why should we treat you any different...

25. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Do you realize how silly you sound when you claim to be ganked by Gilfane? A guild that has less than 5 active pvp'ers and a guild that rarely has more than 2 of them online at a time? Ask Speedy how capable Gilfane is of ganking anyone if you don't believe me.

However, you missed the whole point of my post, or didn't read it. I could care less about dry looting. I expect it. It's a nice surprise when it doesn't happen, but I expect it everytime.

My post was about people who act like jerks on the boards and then don't understand why they get no respect and have bad reputations.

P.S. Our alliance is with CWS and KSS. If you are counting JSV into it we are friends. We are not responsible for their actions, nor are they for ours. We simply dont attack them and they dont attack us. We have common enemies. We have our own vent and are almost never in their vent nor are we on a common map nor do we have any communication other than face to face. I have told you that over and over but you never seem to believe me. Again, ask Speedy. I'm sure he will tell you about our lack of communication and organization in pvp. It was one of the things that frustrated him about us.

26. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Did you miss the part where I said your allies??? What your allies do to others reflect how people look at you regardless of how you act...

Are you not allied with JSV?

Are you in an alliance with King Ed? talking about jerks... same can be said for you sir...

And before you say go to uo.com we are not allied... I could care less you guys help each other in the field and do not attack each so it may not be official... but it is an alliance... call it what you will...

27. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

sorry I am in GIL and I have not heard an "alliance". essentially some people have friends over their part of the woods and will help them out as individuals, but I am not aware of an alliance, of course some GIL head honcho might come and tell me otherwise, but to my knowledge no alliance exists.

28. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well we have a former GIL member in KOC so if a certain few guilds don't attack each other and assist the others in the field... that is what we call an alliance Mo'gluk....

29. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Again, speak to Speedy. You clearly have not talked to him about this. He is an honest guy, he will tell you how "allied" we really are.

You fail to see that there is a difference between people we are friends with and don't attack and people that we are allied with. Either way, I have told you the reality of it. We don't vent with them, our area spells hit them, we don't plan hunts or pvp with them. We didn't even invite them to our last harrower that you guys raided. Don't you think if we were "allied" we would have asked for them to help protect it?

I'm not responsible for your limited capacity to understand a simple concept. Don't try to excuse your actions by trying to associate us with people that we disassociated with. Ed was a major reason that we are no longer allied with JSV. And that was not an easy decision, because they are good people and it hurt us all to break the alliance with them.

The funny part is so many of your guild saluted us for leaving the alliance, and you are claiming it still exists and using that to hold us responsible for the actions of others. At least get your rhetoric correct - quit trying to find lame excuses for lame attitudes.

Cash, Rick, Brook, Fudd, Haha and several others in KOC are good people playing evil characters. Thats how it should be. You don't have to be a jerk on the boards to play an evil character.

30. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You got issues man I have talked with speedy and member from your guild are in the JSV Vent all the time...

31. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Your right, I'm the one with issues.

I would love to hear from Speedy in this thread. I challenge him as the honest person he always claimed to be while in Gilfane to say that we are regularly in JSV vent, fighting alongside JSV. The only one I know who is in JSV vent SOMETIMES is Calibretto.

32. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

have to agree with Vortex on this one... I know calibretto and kush wee soemtimes over on the JSV vent, I would say that I am still on good terms with a few members of that alliance. but neother do they ask for our help nor Do I ever ask or expect their help. I was curious where speedy went off to. any "alliance " that may appear to be is much in a minor aspect to what KOC has done with TnT and TO.

33. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

We never denied anything... when we was field allied we said we was Vortex takes this VIDEO GAME way to serious....

34. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ROFL! This from the guy who has almost 500 posts. I could care less about the Video Game. It's the real life attitude of some people in your guild that I find so offensive and vile. If the thoughts that they post on the boards are the same thoughts that are running thru their minds, then I truly feel sorry for the future of humanity. I just hope that they are posting for attention and reaction and not expressing their true feelings and thoughts.

35. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

500 post wow now u try to insult my post count....

Mostly I am buying/selling... but thanks for checking out my post count...

36. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I fail to see how that was an insult. You claimed I take a video game too seriously, and I pointed out that you spend a lot more time doing it than I do. Even if that time is buying and selling.

37. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You ***** and moan about how people act when they are playing a video game... that has nothing to do with how many post I have ... keep grasping...

Again this is a game.

38. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I didn't ***** and moan and certainly not about what they do in game. As I said earlier, when I die, I expect to get drylooted. I don't cry about it and I even acknowledge the good traps and teamwork you guys have.

I responded to someone asking why KOC doesn't get more respect. I gave my opinion, doesn't mean I'm right or wrong. I respect most of KOC for their skills. I don't like some of your people's attitudes OUTSIDE OF THE GAME, ON THE BOARDS. Your the one who keeps taking this in 20 different directions.

Either way, you can have the final word. I'm done with this thread, you either are not getting it or are not capable of getting it. Either way, I think just about everyone else reading this thread did.