1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Oomies Hab bad Smell

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hok'Nath, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Hok'Nath

Hok'Nath Guest

Meb Hok'Nath

Need oomies shinies! Make oomies die or oomies gib Hok'Nath for meb dings. Meb see oomies soon!

((Dropping the whole orc bit for a moment. I coming back to UO after a few stints before. Played on normal shards for a bit around T2A then came back a year or so ago for a bit on SP. Started as an orc but life got in the way.

Anyways, I am back to finish what I started. I am making some sort of Stealth/Ninja/Archer/Mage. Not sure what I was planning for him exactly. If anyone has tips or a good template, let me know :) . Also I should be selling some bolts of cloth soon... but can't find a good going rate from the vendors around towns. Anyways, see you folks around SP.))
  2. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Ug der uruk...

Dem cloth bolt thingies bring in shinies fur shur.. hur hur! Make dem panzies gib 500 shinies fur ash bolt, and cidur, or KLOMP!
  3. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Hmm, a stealth ninja mage archer orc? Say that five times fast, you'll be dead before you can =)
  4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Sorry for killing you, I did not think you were a new return. I went to get you a very nice orc mask but you never showed your face again.

Maybe now Mogluk can quit GIL and join your [Orc.] guild.
  5. Hok'Nath

Hok'Nath Guest

I needed to get killed a few times, got me back in the mood for seige. Actually the [Orc] tag I have is Mo's old guild.
  6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

If you still want the orcish visage (+10 str, forget the other mods) let me know.. but seeing as you're a mage and it isn't medable you may not want it. But anything I can do to help a new red.

I only killed you to practice my pvp skills (just switched templates). Once I saw your corpse I felt bad for attacking a helpless red.
  7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I can't believe Mo would have given that guild up.. he was wanting to start an Orc guild, I never thought he actually ran one.

Shame on Mogluk!