1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Oooh Ahh :)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Oct 21, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

New to SA so forgive me.

Just uttered termur in front of my lil crystal portal to test the crystal portal out for SA, and I am in Gargy city... !!

*goes to explore*

Where they hide their Queen anyhow ?

Why are there so many *refugees* ? They make me think of the Tom Petty song Refugee .

2. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Cross the East bridge outside of town, then turn due south, you will find a ruined town there thats been over run with monsters.

If you cross the broken bridge, beware of trapdoor spiders... you've been warned!

3. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Careful, Queen, this is a family oriented forum. :lick:

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Why are all the gargoyles horny?

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I plan to net me some free death robes when I log back in tonite to explore OUT of the city. :) That growlin thing behind the one back wall has me curious, so I will go find out what the heck that is soon as I log back in the game.

Meanwhile............ A new experience of my first tour of SA, has only made me dwnld an old song that I just had to hear, cuz of seeing all these gargy SA..refugees. :)

*logs off dancin to the beat* :)

[youtube]gJ-bhM-xuec[/youtube]

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

[youtube]N2TSe0_LAH4[/youtube]

7. Refugee by Tom Petty was the first record I owned [yes, vinyl was the thing back in my day]. My Dad bought it on 45rpm single for me. And I made him live to regret it. :)