1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I seem to have had a narrow escape.

Busily trying (unsuccessfully) to get the last arti recipes I need in Heartwood I lost track of time. Suddenly it was time I wasn't there and no time left to ride up the road to the Abbey to log.

Well, I hadn't seen a soul all the time I'd been there, so I risked staying put. Surely my char would be safe for another 5 minutes?

Seems not. I just logged in to find she had very little life left. [​IMG]

So.......if it happens that it was someone who posts here who discovered my poor abandoned char timing out in Heartwood, can I just say 'thanks for not finishing her off'?
  2. unforgivenUO

unforgivenUO Guest

much more likely than the notion you encountered someone with compassion is that you timed out just as you were about to die thus robbing your killer of their victory.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

yes, that possibility did cross my mind too.

btw, anyone have a use for a talisman with 24% alchemy bonus?

Or needs a quiver recipe

or I have a few of the less rare smith recipes too.

oh and about 4 remove curse talis.

Total lack of success getting the spellwoven britches, luminous runeblade and overseer sundered blade of course. [​IMG]