1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Opening corpse

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Giggles, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

I snooped around a bit and I can't seem to find what I am looking for.

I am looking for a command or macro that will allow me to open the most recent corpse. Is this possible?
    I know how to auto loot specific items via the organizer, but I can't seem to find a way to one button open a corpse, without tab clicking the bar or clicking the corpse.

This would be pretty helpful when fighting large groups of monster, or farming peerless keys.

Any help would be appreciated!

2. petemage

petemage Seasoned Veteran

Not possible until the corpse gets free to loot for everyone. To me it looks like done on purpose to counter auto looting.

3. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I had something that was working - it was a little glitchy still, but in short I made a macro that would:

select nearest object, use selected (opens corpse), and then execute the "vacume" action or whatever it's called.

It was working OK while on the move, but was un-usable in a big pile.

I am pretty sure that this is doable if you're willing to make use of the 'script' action. I haven't played around too much yet, just started the EC the other day.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

target nearest object,use target object, delay, target next objext, use object etc etc only problem with this is it targets EVERY OBJECT I have mine set for about 10 then use organizer vacuum or loot all ...

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you could also use target last I believe

6. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Awesome, I will try that. I don't want to loot everything, primarily just peerless keys. Getting the keys in the hydra room where there isn't much move around space is annoying. The bodies pile rather quickly. So maybe that macro combined with my loot specific items organizer will do the trick. Thank you all for the help =).