1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Opening my Account Back up!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Slova, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Slova

Slova Guest

Hello All,

I have been away for over 5 yrs and looking to bring Slova back. Anyone know how I can open my account back up, considering I no longer remember my log in name or password?? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

2. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

3. A_Mhul

A_Mhul Adventurer

I haven't played since 07 and just got 2 of my accounts back last night. I had lost my passwords and no longer have access to the email account they were registered to. EA support awesome and tier 2 finally got my accounts back. Only took them 3 days so I'm pretty happy.
    Good luck!

4. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

@Slova

You're years too late. I know you like to PvP, but siege isn't the place to find it. If you want more information, feel free to ICQ me - 225199894

Your buddy from VmP

Crunch

(You might remember me originally from when I rolled with Pappy Joe, and we scammed you out of 500k.)

5. Afterglow

Afterglow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

"I must consider my sins" works for scamming too? :popcorn: