1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Opening NPC context menu annoyance(NPC moves etc).....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vexxed, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The LEFT click while hovering your mouse cursor over an NPC is totally driving me nuts lately. You have to hold your cursor over the NPC for say 2 seconds after you've LEFT clicked it for the NPC context menu to appear....... BUT the Random movement delay for NPC's is also 2 seconds. Effectively this means that you put your cursor over the NPC left click it and JUST before the context menu opens the NPC takes 1 random step & your no longer hovering your cursor directly over it & thus you fail @ opening the context menu. Repeat Ad INFINITUM... Just drives me nuts. Could the context menu's be coded to open more quickly? I think that would be the easiest compared to altering NPC movement etc..

Thx.

2. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What are you using in the context menu? If it's stuff that existed pre-aos you can still access it with the text commands for the most part (though some like the "move" command seem to be ignored now :/)

3. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Drag their health bar then click on their health bar.