1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ophidian camp?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gelf, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Gelf

Gelf Guest

figured i'd try this out,so went to the ophidian camp. unfortunately can't do much in the way of conversation with the ophidian recruiter, since i'm getting attacked by non stop ophidian spawn. any ideas?

2. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You dont need to talk to them just start killing the side you dont want loyalty to. bad news is if you been killing the ophidians and wanted to be loyal to the opidians. you will have to build up your loyalty out of the negative. the negative penalty is much higher so at some point you will be attacked by both sides til your loyalty goes positive.

3. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The old ophidian spawn was supposed to be removed, but it wasn't on Pacific, nor on Origin. These are the guys that are attacking. I don't think they have anything to do with the event as you can kill them and your loyalty to the ophidians doesn't change.

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

They are on Europa too, I was killing them for 10 minutes before noticing.. Hey! I'm getting no points here. Quickly moved on.. :sad2: