1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] ophidian loyalty

Discussion in 'UO Test Center' started by Storm, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok you are supposed to be able to gain ophidian loyalty now by killing terathians
    on tc i went into the desert where the bane and ophidians were fighting and the ophidians leave me alone, But if i go to the keep the ophidians attack me! my question is how do you gain loyalty by killing terathians if you have to kill the ophidians at the same time? I have tried the spider cave and the terathians there do not give loyalty!

2. Wizal the Fox

Stratics Veteran

I went from 0 to 5000 Ophidian Loyalty just by doing 1 Mephitis spawn In Tera Keep. Killing Terathans there gives Ophidian Loyalty.

And the good news is that killing Ophidians which are part of the Rikktor spawn doesn't seem to decrease that Loyalty. I tested only on 1 Ophidian though.

3. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

ophids at the keep are not in the loop, and haven't, as far as I know

4. Kayne

Kayne Guest

I've noticed if you kill the void creatures in Ter Mur that use the terrathan art you gain ophid loyalty instead of gargoyle queen loyalty. (thats on prodo shards)