1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Ophidians Still spawning?

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by LadyArden, May 16, 2008.

1. LadyArden

LadyArden Guest

I haven't played in ages. Are the ophidians still spawning anywhere on Oce? I thought I saw someone saying they were on a U.hall post, but I didn't know if it was on every server.

2. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Are you talking about the event ophids? Theyve stopped as far as I know. Standard (apprentice mage through to matriarch) still spawn in T2A.
  3. Fink

Fink Guest

They're only spawning in the usual locations now. Oceania's invasion areas were cleared a few months back. Ophidian rations and slippery snake skins are dropping from the standard spawn, but the journals, weapons and orders are no longer obtainable.
  4. LadyArden

LadyArden Guest

Thanks so much for the info, really appreciate it. I know each shard is different on when spawn is cleaned up. Thank you! *Wanders off to hunt some regular ophidians for their skins*