1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions want about arttys

Discussion in 'UHall' started by olduofan, Jun 20, 2010.

1. olduofan

olduofan Guest

I have about 500 plus minor and major arttys Not sure which to just unravel and which to try and sell.?

beings how know one plays much and the cost of vendors should I just unravel them all for frags and essence ?

which are keepers and which should I try to sell ?

I have multiples of about all ...

2. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2008
    IMO, unravel - less space taken up and more profitable to sell or use the resultant imbuing ingredients.

How many Pugilist gloves does one really need? I have a set of dyed ones and 2-3 I imbued with LRC before the arti-imbue nerf. The rest became always needed Relic Frags.

Just be sure a Gargoyle 120 Imbuer unravels them at Queen's Forge, as many of the otherwise Relic Frag artiis will instead give Enchanted Essenses...
  3. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 11, 2009
    Really do your research on your shard and vendor browsing. There are some worth money while others are only worth unraveling or deco. I cannot say for sure which ones would be worth what. But pixie swatters give me relics every time lol.
  4. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 10, 2008
    I thought it was only items that actually say they're artifacts that couldn't be imbued. Have you tried it again after the patch?