1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

orange ingots

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by red72, Sep 20, 2007.

1. red72

red72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 4, 2007
    whats with these fire orange ingots any1 have a clue to how they were made im sure it was some sort of exploit
  2. sirTEDLEY

sirTEDLEY Guest

prolly just dyed with tokono dyes maybe ?
  3. Soam414

Soam414 Guest

probably part of the new exploit that lets u retain quest item orange color
  4. <blockquote><hr>

probably part of the new exploit that lets u retain quest item orange color

[/ QUOTE ]
  5. i found two orange items ingot and another in vendors on GL shard about a week ago. i dont care who sell what, unless its a scam for innocent people.
    these vendors dont say its event rare or server birth like you see in scam vendor. buy it at your own risk, as usual.
    but as someone said, its from an exploit and can be made.

you cant make orange metal item from the ingot. but be sensitive to orange items without special name and property.
  6. The cloth can be used to make stuff of the same unique color but the ingots are just for deco.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye its made from exploit.
  8. <blockquote><hr>

Aye its made from exploit.

[/ QUOTE ]
    One that I know has been submitted for a fix.