1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Orange petals

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Anne, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Anne

Anne Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Twice now I have tried to grow orange pampas plants using seeds from plants that I had stored from before the plant changes. These plants had originally produced petals. But these last two times I have tried they didn't produce either seeds or petals. I've done this many many times before and never had a problem.

Has something changed?

2. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Not that I know of. Could you give us more details? Screenshots of the resources/seeds/pollination screen, and the other screen? It's hard to say what might be the problem without know what you've done/not done.

3. Anne

Anne Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oh now I feel stupid :wall:

It's been quite awhile since I grew then and I guess I forgot one important thing. It's day 9 and they have each produced one petal and one seed. I just didn't remember that it took that long.

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hehe, aww yeah. It does take a while. Gardening is not for the impatient! Which reminds me, I need to water plants! :)