1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

orange petals

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by afreespirit, Apr 4, 2008.

1. afreespirit

afreespirit Guest

I can't find any information about these. I have a rose of Trinsic for rose petals, what do I need to produce orange petals?

And what do they do exactly? Cure poison and provide protection against poison it would seem, but for what levels of poison?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Orange petals do not cure poison. They make you resistant to poison for about five minutes, so you eat one before engaging in battle with a creature/person who is likely to poison you a lot.

Orange petals are one of the three resources that gardeners can produce. If you want to grow your own, then you can find information on gardening here.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

"Orange petals do not cure poison" that statements is incorrect if you are poisoned with anything under deadly and you eat an orange petal it WILL cure the poisoning and still provide protection from poison for awhile