1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Housing/Boats Orange tiles in customization mode on CC that aren't on EC.

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Ray_Martin, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Ray_Martin

Ray_Martin Journeyman

Aug 21, 2013
    I am a returning player after the RTB event and I placed a house. I was trying the EC because it looks amazing, but I still like to Mine in the CC. I noticed when swapping between the two that when I went into customization mode the tiles I had saved in a template were orange and they weren't in the EC.

When I finally made enough gold to finalize the layout the EC wouldn't allow me to finalize even though none of the tiles were orange. I had to fix it in CC.

The tiles that were in question were due to me trying to use the least amount of columns to hold a floor up below it without using full walls. I hope this makes sense! :)