1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] "Orc Chieftain Helm [Replica]"

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by moritz, Jun 19, 2010.

1. moritz

moritz Guest

What you think this helm is worth?

"Orc Chieftain Helm [Replica]"
    with
    Hit Point Increase 30
    Hit Point Regeneration 3
    Luck 100
    Phy Res 23
    Fire Res 1
    Cold Res 23
    Poison Res 3
    Energy Res 5

Its sold for 2,5 mil in Luna and i dont know if its worth that ... :(

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I always dismissed this helm, mainly because the hit point increase is Higher than the actual cap, so 5 go unused, the resists are unbalanced and a bit low, and its non-med, making it hard to incorporate into my usual suit. However, most of my characters are fighters / mages / pvp oriented.

Its in fact a very good helm; even with the 5 unused hit points (im aware there is also the 30 hit chance increase version), it still has the intensity of 7 mods, and slightly higher resists than gm barbed armor. So, its in fact a very good helm for a character like a miner or treasure hunter who wants to stack hit point regen, and doesn't require medable armor. Mysticism would be perfect for this helm.

Answering your original question, 2.5 mil is on the higher end of its worth, but not a ridiculous price.

3. moritz

moritz Guest

thx a lot for the fast and honest answer, Smoot.

Greetings Moritz