1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Orc Ship with 7 heavy cannons

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by GarthGrey, Mar 28, 2015.

1. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

4 mil...Lighthouse Productions...Glow Gate.

2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

What do you all think would be a fair price for these ? I've sold probably 20 at 5 mil, and 10 or so at 4. Early on not everyone had one and no one else was selling them, so 5 was a pretty good price and they sold pretty fast . However it seems that everyone who wants one now has one. Considering it takes 8 parts to make a ship, and there's about a 30% chance of receiving a ships part as opposed to special ammo. It takes a fair amount of time to acquire all 8 pieces. But personally I think even at my currently advertised 4 mil price, maybe that's still too much. I"m going to lower it to 3 mil I think, even though no one else (that I'm aware of ) is selling these. I'm not hurting for gold, and I still have 6 of these available. I just still enjoy doing it and I'm probably going to accumulate more every week. Anyway, I guess once they totally stop selling at any price, I'll just continue to stack them up as deco. :)

3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

make a house that is a large "Battleship" board using these and other ships as the pieces.

Pignasty likes this.
  4. Troop_Gil

Troop_Gil Journeyman

I didn't have one yet so I bought it off your vendor for 3 mil which I think is a very good deal for the buyer considering how much time it takes to acquire one of these ships.

Thank you!

5. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Garth, I don't have one of these and I would totally pay 3 mil if I had it. I bought a brit galley months ago for siege and still haven't put it in the water though. I even picked up the bundle with ship paint and wheel, planning to do pirate quests. Not enough uo hours in the day! But the price seems fair to me. When I strike it rich I'll take one off your hands for sure :)

GarthGrey likes this.
  6. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

Thank you :)