1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Orc Skin Mask

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Tom_Builder, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

During the Orc invasion in Moonglow back in 2001/2002 I looted an Orc Skin Mask off a body.

This was on Napa Valley, it was the only one I heard of. In 2003 my account was hacked, and I was lucky enough to be on my other account and seen my char run past me to the bank. So I relogged real fast and got on that account, then quickly changed my passwords.

But not in time to save the mask, it and a lucky necklace were the only things taken. I have looked and looked for another Orc Skin Mask across all shards and havent found one. Anyone know of another?

I dont recall the stats on it, but I do know it was dark brown. Mine was blessed.

Thanks Tom
    Icq. 79482641

2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Has i remember orc skin masks were dropped in a number of colours.. maybe upto 20 or more diff shades?? U do mean the orc masks yes??

3. Tom_Builder

Stratics Veteran

No, this was call an "Orc Skin Mask". I got it from an event we had on napa back in 01 or early 02.

4. neptune1369

Stratics Veteran

no your thinking of the Savage Mask (which spawn in 29 dif hues ). Hes refering to the orc skin mask( found here http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=98800) which i by the way I have a blessed 1 that my mule weares :p

5. Tom_Builder

Stratics Veteran

No I'm not, it was called a ORC SKIN MASK, it was from an event. The event was when we first seen the Orc Brutes.

6. neptune1369

Stratics Veteran

I know what your refering to :p its the orc skin mask lol.

7. Tom_Builder

Stratics Veteran

Right, you want to sell yours? I've been searching for one for a long time. No one seems to know what I'm talking about. I have never seen one forsale. It was the one event item I got myself and would like to replace it.

Everyone always wants me to buy a blessed orc mask, but it's not the same. It is titled an orc skin mask.

8. SevenFaith

SevenFaith Lore Master

Tom Builder... That post wasn't directed at you! It was to inform THP. Way to go kung fu on his ass.

9. neptune1369

Stratics Veteran

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT :) Well i might sale the mask depending on the offer. Your moer tha welcom to c it just look for my mule on great lakes .

10. Tom_Builder

Stratics Veteran

Ahhh, I see that now. Sorry.

Just so many people try to sell me other types of masks. I have no clue what it's worth, but I would like to have it. I will come by Great Lakes and take a look. We can talk price then.

11. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010

theres a decent amount of orc skin masks out there, i paid around 50m for one and then was hacked and it was taken too, then nails warstein gave me one on catskills which i recently got transferred to my home shard