1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mr. Gnome, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Mr. Gnome

Mr. Gnome Guest

I know some people on here can understand the languages different monsters and characters speak in the game.

How do you understand orcish?
  2. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

Orcish is mostly monster but players have added a lot, it also occasionally breaks down into Clan-Chatter. All you need to know with orcs

Greebas - Hello Yub/Nub - Yes/No Ugh Der - Hello There, Chap Klomp - hit/attack Mojo - Big Important or Magic
  3. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
  4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

There's actually a guide to orcish on the stratics main page

Interview with an Orc (with translation)

Its really not hard to get used to, it's a couple phrases mixed in with broken/misspelled English typically.

The interview link is the more useful one.
  5. Mr. Gnome

Mr. Gnome Guest

Ah ty. I'm asking because on Atlantic event has interactions with an orc that I don't understand
  6. Mairut

Mairut Guest

I sent you a pm in regards to that.

If you can get it to say anything else of interest, I wouldn't mind knowing :D