In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by LordTesla, Aug 21, 2009.
Any chance of bringing that back, and can you still war other guilds and kill them in Tram?
i thought u left us again?
What does that have to do with this topic?
i believe order/chaos is gone and yes you can still war guilds...all which is irrelevant these days on pac..there is an extreme lack of interest to pvp nowadays.. im not exactly sure what happened in the few years i was gone but it seems there is only pvp outside of yew when there is somthing to be gained..
which is why im in supr/ego, because it seems to be the only guild that is really just in it for the pvp..as much as i hate M, im glad they are there because otherwise the shard would be pretty dead but i really hate the way they are run.. to pvp they need a significant advantage and somthing to be gained in the end or else they are nowhere to be found..
i miss the times of just fighting for the fun of it..
its not about the topic, its about you being full of SH**
So sue me. What are you gonna do about it... Not a damn thing, you don't even PLAY UO.
Agreed, I DO wish they would bring back Order and Chaos.
"which is why im in supr/ego"
This made me laugh in RL, I have seen you on this shard and others. You are in supr because you love the gank
what other shard have you seen me on? the only other shard im on is atlantic where i play in the smallest faction with 2 other players...wtf are you talking about?
You do know that Order and Chaos was replaced with Factions right?
Council of Mages - CoM
True Britannians - TB
Minax - Min
ShadowLords - SL
Seemed a little more simple with order and chaos (I like simple). I think most players that PVP like the larger variety of players to attack, 4 groups of players vs 2 groups of players.
Well, it's not the same... Killing oranges in Tram was fun!
But I made a war guild, and have warred like 50 guilds... not ONE has accepted.
did they know you sent the war invite?
Beats me... It pops up AS I send it... AND pops up to everyone that logs in... WHEN they log in.
You've got a several problems:
1) Some guilds put crafters in there guild. This makes crafters open season in Tram. And since some people regularly show how little honor they have, this becomes an issue.
2) Some people like to AFK away murder counts. Again some people show little honor and this becomes an issue. Hell, they are often killed by their own guild members. No comment regarding the AFKing murder counts to begin with:loser:
3) Some guilds don't want to PvP on anything remotely close to even grounds. Unless they hold a 2x people advantage or at least 5 people more vs low numbers, they don't want any action. Do you really think they want to PvP 1v1?
4) Some guilds have PvM chars. They aren't setup for PvP nor do they need some wise ass popping up in the middle of farming to pot shot them when things are going bad.
5) Shopping. Whether it is luna bank, luna vendors, or npc vendors, attention is not really to the screen. And again, we've got the whole dishonorable players who would kill in this situation.
Personally, due to the lack of honor and integrity some people on Pac have shown, I would NEVER accept a war invite especially related to the above.
One thing I have always noticed about you Reeb, you really have a GREAT way of explaining things...