1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Order of Tendai anyone?

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by ApakohOTE, Nov 1, 2007.

1. ApakohOTE

ApakohOTE Guest

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic and i'm wondering if any old OTE guys are still around..

=\ its been awhile

2. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Saw some at bank the other day. Skara Tram. Not sure if that helps any. I think he said quite a few of them went to another guild.

3. Palatia

Palatia Guest

Hi Apakoh from OTE -
    There are very few OTE left, some I have seen are Sitka, Sessile, Senega, Sage and Alizandra Fabre. I think they are trying to hold OTE together until the return of their guild mistress.
    Are you returning to UO?

4. ApakohOTE

ApakohOTE Guest

2007. Sure has been awhile.

No, I don't think I will be returning. I would have liked to catch up with some of the old crew, ah well.

5. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This might be a good time to indulge yourself in some nostalgia. You can log in for free for a couple of weeks.

From uoherald.com:

Return to Britannia!Calvin Crowner22 Sep 2009 15:15:53

Someone once mentioned something about the best laid plans of mice and men. I think you can also add Ultima Online into the mix now.

Today we have officially opened the gates for all players in good standing to return to Britannia. All accounts have been opened and former players can login using their original user name and password. (Forgot them? Contact EA Customer service at http://support.ea.com) Accounts will remain open through October 16th to allow former players the opportunity to get reacquainted with the game and community. Spread the word to friends and family - there has never been a better time to return to Britannia!

In all honesty, we were lining up several other announcements to coincide with the Return to Britannia campaign, as well as with the true launch date of Ultima Online’s … but the server fairies had other ideas. So stay tuned for an exciting announcement about 11th and 12th year veteran rewards, as well as other fun goodies planned for the live game over the next few weeks.

For those of you who returned to play Stygian Abyss, or simply to become reacquainted with the game you’ve enjoyed and perhaps missed over the past 12 years, we wish to say, “Welcome Back!” Don’t be overwhelmed by the scads and scores of quests and things to do. Make your way through as you always have. The areas you knew and loved are still here, but some of the faces may have changed.

What you will find is the same Britannia, with its legends and lore, and the capacity to shape your experience as you see fit.

6. Orgional Farimir

Orgional Farimir Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I guess I should have read this post first and I would of known you were not still in game.

According to UO.com there is only 1 person in OTE and that is Sitka.

Maybe I will try to catch her in game and see if we can bring back OTE

7. Some of them are still around but many are now in PAS.

8. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

9. Horizon

Horizon Guest