1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Order vs. Chaos - 2nd Pre-Meeting

Discussion in 'The United Pirates' started by Bianca_CoD, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

Guys, looks like we'll be trying to pinpoint Sunday October 17th, at 2 PM EST for the second pre-meeting about Order vs. Chaos. Please log into the theme's forums and review any topics or feedback requests from other fellow players. This feedback is very important for us to be able to proceed and roll out the theme sometime in November, certainly after the closing of Honordays. This meeting will once again be on IRC Chat since that proved to be effective for all us last time.

The topics we're seeking to discuss is theme management, managing guild applications, discuss the option to have perma-highlights vs. battle-based, assigning Warlord characters for guilds joining the in game alliances, and Theme Admins for each guild to help manage access on the forums.

Can you guys in UP make this meeting? If not, propose a new time/date that would work better for you guys.

2. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

Yay a time the two leaders of UP can actually make! :p

3. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

This is TODAY guys! PM me if you are attending and need the log in information for the IRC channel ---- its the same one as before (so if you attended before, look through your PM's, it should work!)!!!

See you guys at 2 PM EST (8 PM for the Euro's? right?)

4. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I was out-of-town this weekend but I hope the discussion was fruitful!