1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Origin EM Events Video

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by EMFaineMorgan, Apr 13, 2010.

1. EMFaineMorgan

EMFaineMorgan UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran UO Event Moderator

Crystal, I'm simply blown away. I don't even have words. As much as you guys appreciate us, we appreciate every one of you every bit as much. Thank you.

*is speechless* :grouphug:

2. You can't imagine how important you two are to the players here on Origin. I think that is it so much like in real life, people are happier when they have something to look forward to. The events that you both spend countless hours on to provide us with "that something special" to look forward to, really makes a big difference here.

Heck, we even look forward to dieing now! :lol:

3. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Crystal, all i can say is, Awesome!! And yes we really do enjoy it when you kill us, I know I say this a lot but you guys are the best EM's ever!!

4. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Crystal did an outstanding job on this video ... and has informed me she'll be making a couple of additions very soon ... she discovered a couple of events she forgot to add to the 2009 video!