1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Origin History Help

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by EM Molly O'Malley, Mar 20, 2010.

1. EM Molly O'Malley

EM Molly O'Malley UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Hi Origin! Since I am new to this shard, I need your guys help. A spot was discovered in Fel, and Faine and I are trying to find out the history of it. Any ideas anyone?

Attached Files:

2. There are several stories concerning Drax' in the Origin History thread on the main page.

At the time Drax' was causing destruction and mayhem here, our EM, Telnarn (Sareck Baltos) often favored scenerios of his appearance in Fel as well as in Tram.

The stories may give you some insight.

3. EMFaineMorgan

EMFaineMorgan UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran UO Event Moderator

Thanks Crystal. And thanks for the further info on the Origin Forum. We thought it was connected to the previous EM but our curiosity got the better of us. I've read Origin's history a few times but hadn't seen the final part of the Drax' chain mentioned so I didn't realize the area we found was part of the arc. It helps a lot knowing the background. :thumbup1:

What can we say? We're the curious sort. :)