1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Origin--Plant Bug?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Blood Ghoul, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Blood Ghoul

The Origin shard did not restart for several days which held up the ages of all plants being grown. Now that the shard has been restarting it seems my plants have been aging but are stuck at 0/8 resources and seeds even though this is the 2nd day they should have supplied resources to make the cures.

Anyone else have this issue?

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Don't forget that a plant won't have any resources or seeds until the second day that it shows a "9" for the growth cycle. So if a plant showed 8 yesterday and 9 today, you will have one more day to wait to get seeds and resources. My plants on Origin in a raised garden started giving seeds and resources again yesterday and look like they did so again today.

3. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

My plants on Sonoma did not age this morning..maybe they fixed Origin and broke the rest of us! *chuckles*

4. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Here on Napa my plants didn't age either :( I guess my cure making days are over early :(

5. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

Well now you all are making me wonder if my Origin plants really did grow from yesterday. I thought they did, but looking at them now with 2/4 showing for number of seeds left I'm thinking that's what they said yesterday when I was too lazy to remove the seeds from them. I guess I'll have to check tomorrow. I've got some plants on LA too but between using fertile dirt on them and the fact that they were all plants from the naturalist quest that won't be giving seeds or resources, I wasn't paying very close attention to them. I don't know if they grew since yesterday or not!

6. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

I know Napa did not go down at its normal time this morning...

7. Blood Ghoul

Thanks all.. Seems like an issue all over and it possible the server did not go down again today thus the reason

8. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Definately a growth cycle issue. I have plants growing in New Mag, and same deal for me.. Although my 4 day planting timer is still correct..

9. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

None of mine on Sonoma have been progressing either. I have plants in the middle of their producing cycle... they have already produced 3 or 4 out of the 8 seeds, and now they are stuck in limbo. Definitely broken.

10. virtualhabitat

virtualhabitat Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

So the quest is borked for West coast servers? Nice.

11. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

This morning (Wednesday), it looks like my plants in a raised bed on Origin have had a day's growth. But the ones in a raised bed on Lake Austin seem to be stuck.

12. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

My plants are growing again too on Sonoma *cheers*