1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Origin problem .... agaiiiiiinnnn!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Faenwen, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Faenwen

Faenwen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Well....
    I wasn't able to buy at origin from December til April, origin just didn't solve the problem. April i was lucky and had a guy at the origin/ea help live chat who know what he was doing... I was able to buy again! Yeahhh!!! well i was able to buy for 3 weeks annnnd thannnn..... same old problem again
    [Referenznummer 10048]

I tried to reach origin/ea help via phone and chat nooooooo chance and today after i have no idea how many times trying to reach someone i was lucky to get someone on the phone! Great i thought...... wrong thought.... after allmost an hour on the phone with the guy from ea helpcenter, he told me... there is nothing wrong with our paysystem it must be your KK and paypal accounts and i should contact them and when i told him it didn't work with paysafecard either and that i am using KK and paypal without troubles and he should check what his colleague did last time to solve the same problem he said: he has no idea what his colleague did, all he can say is the problem is not on EA/Origin side its on my side!

I think EA gives a **** if they get money from UO player or not!

Really, wouldn't I love playing UO so much I just would give up! And bloody Idiot me is still not willing to play a damned Freeshard because I love UO! *mumbles*

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Let us know if there's anything we can do on Siege to help, Aislinn.

3. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Email [email protected]. I know she doesn't always answer right away. You might put in the email topic "Unable to Purchase game time from Origin Store"(feel free to cut and paste that). She can get it fixed. I feel your pain. Origin store hosed up my credit card in the great Kings Collection fiasco and Mesanna fixed it. If I can help let me know.

4. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Okay check your profile in the Origin Store.

I remembered I still had some money on my Origin account. So I was checking to see how much and noticed my country was set as UAE/United Arab Emirates, WTH? I'm in the USA, baby! So yeah, I changed that. It would be one explanation as to why people have trouble buying game time. I don't know when that got changed and that weirds me out.

Of course it could just be that the trouble buying from Origin Store is that it sucks and blows by all definition. Then again what do I know, right? :wink:

Lord Frodo likes this.
  5. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Maybe you have a problem with your keyboard. It seems as though it is randomly inserting duplicate characters. :devil:

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!