1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Origin Store: how do i log in and buy stuff?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eric Ravenwind, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Eric Ravenwind

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

as titled.............

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I use uogamecodes.com, it send you to Origin.com. You do not have to login to buy stuff, just find the item and buy it. I only think the login is used to remember your data/ordres and evt creditcard info.
    You do need a credit card and an email to buy, I believe the login is made in the buying proces

#2 FrejaSP, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  3. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You use store.origin.com as address, which will redirect the link to the country specific site. Then you need an Origin account, for which I'm not sure, if the email address or the account itself must match your EA ID or not. Payment as usual, credit card, PayPal and other payment methods are supported, at least here in Germany.

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Think the page have a little problem today, I get a proxy error if I try to see my old ordres