1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Origin Store: Purchase Quantity Limitation

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eric Ravenwind, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Eric Ravenwind

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I was trying to buy two Legacy Tokens from the Origin Store, but I had to make 2 separate purchases to get them.

Is there any way you can make it so we can buy multiple things in a single purchase please?

2. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Babbling Loonie

People have been complaining about this for a LONG time. I don't know if this effects everyone, but it certainly is a problem for a lot of people. I've always had to buy stuff one at a time.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

The problem is the Origin Store is run by a bunch of total idiots who mostly just sell whole games.... they fail to understand the concept of why a person would possibly buy more than one of any game... but don't have the wit to see that someone might infact want 10 of the Advanced Character tokens or 10 of the teleport tiles.... etc... since afterall they can't even grasp the concept of having more than one copy of UO.

Barok likes this.
  4. Eric Ravenwind

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Maybe add a bonus "something" for purchasing multiple items?

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

It has been this way since VISA got hacked and lost a ton of accounts to overseas hackers. This is one of the major reasons why people cant use out of country cards and EA is not the only major retailer to limit purchases. Yes it is a PAIN but at least they still sell items online with instant delivery on a majority of the items. There are places that will not ship until the card is cleared.

6. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

People have been complaining about this for years, unfortunately judging by what devs have said in the past Broadsword doesn't have much control over the Origin store, EA still controls the account management stuff and Origin store stuff. So, no matter how much we talk about it nothing can be changed unless EA agrees to it, which is very unlikely since they have done absolutely nothing to improve it in the past.