1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ORK Guild

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Clog|Mordain, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Where did it disappear too? Ive just returned from a very large extended leave of absense.

2. If you want RP, pretty much your only choices are Catskills and Europa.

3. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

4. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The Orks of Kor have been gone for a very long time. Their old houses now fallen. Gosh it must be some 5 years now. After trammel came out, and travel between the facets was available via moongates the Oomies had no good reason to pay tithings to fight at the orc fort.

There was one Orc Rp'er Varug that frequented in the stratics IRC Rooms about a year or so ago. #pacificrp has a few RP folk but the numbers are going away. I want to say they were the last of the ORK clan but I'm most likely wrong about that.

I heard of an Orc clan on Siege.

5. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Stupid Trammel :( Yea ive been gone for about that long..

Yea Varug was in IRC quite alot back then, guess nothing changed.

Ill have to check it out :)

6. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have an Orc on Pacific that I roleplay as Xug'Klerg and my guild is the Bloodraven Clan, and I badly need members.. Noone on Pacific seems to want to RP an Orc these days.. I currently don't have UO available though cause my computer is in the shop..

7. whazzut

whazzut Guest

I'd be willing to start an "orc" character. Looks like I missed best of the rp'ing, but hey what the hell might as well try, sounds like fun.