1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ORK-ICIDE !!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by TehanChesapeake, Feb 25, 2014.

1. TehanChesapeake

TehanChesapeake Lore Master

OFFICIAL DECREE FROM THE CITY OF YEW :

This is a call to arms. All able citizens are to prepare to take the battle to orc hideouts.

There will be no peacetalks, no negociation, no horse stew. This orc vermin is to be ERRADICATED from the Yew vincinity.

Also, while we were defending the city last week, a group of orcs have ransacked my keep in the Yew forest, and stole various supplies, including armor, cannons and ammunitions.

These goods are to be recovered, to not let them gain advantage against us, from our own material.

The counterstrike will depart from the Yew city stone, at 9pm.

FOR YEW !!

DEATH TO ORCS !!

Tehan,
    Governor of the
    City of Yew.

Speranza likes this.
  2. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Orcs are a blight upon our country side. They make some of the best pairs of boots though, and I do love me some Orc boots after they have been well cleaned.

3. TehanChesapeake

Of their owner's blood I take it ? The only good orc is the dead orc.

4. TehanChesapeake

Veni, vidi, vici.

[​IMG]

Thanks to the valorous adventurers that answered the call to arms, the City of Yew can now rest on both ears, with the orc menace now erradicated. Both their fort and cave in the region have been raided and vaccuumed. The goods stolen from my keep were also recovered. We even brought back some trophies, to put on our front porchs, as a warning to orcs wanting to attack the city again. They will now think twice before attempting it.

Tehan.

old gypsy, whiterabbit and Speranza like this.