1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

:( ornate axe

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by frostbolt, Feb 20, 2010.

1. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i found an ornate axe on mel thats got
    48 stamina leach
    hit mana leech 77
    damage increase 44

and snow elemental slayer
    it would be perfect if it had ssi ;( zzz so its got a 2 second swing speed when i use it

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If you imbue ssi onto it the leeches will go down. My math isn't good enough to tell you how much, but leech is linked to swing speed.

3. You could always imbue it with SSI and a different slayer type. Imbuing another slayer will (should) overwrite the one it's got now.

4. frostbolt

frostbolt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

well i guess i could but i kinda need a weapon that i can repair so im gona keep it like this for now.

ill just use it for killing smaller things like swoop.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just in case there's any misunderstanding here. You can repair imbued items, you just can't powder them. A weapon powdered to 255 durability before imbue will last for quite a long time.

6. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

True, but it tends to even out in that the increase number of hits counter-balances the decreased leeches.

7. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Being a looted weapon, that ornate has an imbing intensity cap of 450. I think you would be better off crafting/imbuing an exceptional ornate with the mods you want and just replacing it when it wears out.

-OBSIDIAN-