1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ornies on SP?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Matthias Winslow, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Just needed to know what they sell for.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Hehe! For some reason, your post title reminded me of Ornithopters - that ghastly Magic card from the Antiquities expansion.

Envisioning ornithopters on Siege made me laugh...but otherwise I have no answer for your question, sorry. [​IMG]

3. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

if ur selling to me 5 mils, if ur selling to someone else or buying it anywhere from 10-25 mil depending on who u get it from or sell it too.

4. Ahh so u'd have one for me at 10 million then im sure!

5. Feyre

Feyre Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hehe! For some reason, your post title reminded me of Ornithopters - that ghastly Magic card from the Antiquities expansion.

Envisioning ornithopters on Siege made me laugh...but otherwise I have no answer for your question, sorry. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

If they was on siege, you would have to cast them, for 0 mana as well!

6. and they would sit there and waste my opponents time ... all though I do remember a game where they helped me survived on turn and then proceeded to hita forked,channeled fireball to my opponent.....back before they had all this rotating stuff