1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

OT) 1 more week to have your voice heard

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Troll The T Hunter, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 23, 2008

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    Yeah, I'm sure voting for anyone but Obama in IL will let my voice be heard. Pfft, our electorial system needs to be revamped. I'd rather see percentages of state electoral votes get divided up based on the percentage of votes from a particular state. Not winner take all, based on majority votes. Hell, if the dems can run primaries that way, it would be simple to do for the general election...la
  3. Do you dislike Obama in particular or Dems in general because with that system you proposed Al Gore would have been President.
  4. Goron

Goron Guest

i think rico was just saying he'd prefer a multiparty system... thats what I interpreted from it...

Most European nations do it... we are kinda unique in that we have a two party system...