1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: A CALL TO ARMS!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

With Darkfall on the horizon many of us will be playing both games. A few threads have been made, I've received many ICQs about people interested in playing as a Siege Perilous group, and I think it sounds great. I don't think it will need to be a permanent thing, just to get all of the players on their feet once they begin this new game, much like NEW here on Siege, but we'll all be new working toward something, maybe even mend some broken bridges between guilds. I dislike many people in UO, and fail to get along with even more, but when things get rough, people can push differences aside, and starting a game from scratch is quite a pain. So this is an open invite. If you wish to join in with me and a few RL/SP/Chesapeake buddies then send a PM or AIM, and please keep this bumped.

This in no way is meant to take away from Siege, UO, EA, or any other MMORPG, I just know there is strength in numbers, and that's what we'll need. I don't think we should name the guild TnT, or KoC, or EVO, or any of that, perhaps just something to do with UO:R. We can have a guild fund, hunting parties, etc. I hope some people who I haven't gotten the chance to play with will join me, such as Goron, Kelmo, GoodGuy, Righty, etc. I'm not sure how the servers will work, but I will start on a PvP server as that is what I feel the majority of Siege tends to gravitate toward.

So what do you say folks? This game could be pretty fun, and maybe it will make the game play in UO a bit more civil between us.

2. Masumatek

Masumatek Guest

I'm personally not interested in joining a Siege guild for the masses...but good luck with that or whatever other if any Siege guild does get formed.

To respond to an uncertainty in your post though, there will fortunately be no special servers. No PvM server, no RP server, no PvP server, no hard or easy server. Just DarkFall:).

3. phreephisher

phreephisher Guest

even though i won't be playing DF, i just wanted to commend you speedy. with all the crap you take on a daily basis, you still are willing to swallow your pride for a cause. i hope you get a few members of this community to join you. represent us well.

*bows*

4. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

Hello Speedy whats up :) Tbh im not sure about darkfall but if i end up playing it you can count me in... Always a great thing to play with people you know.... even if you dont care for them so much... the familiarity is always a good thing...

5. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

Ill join up with yah!! only if its mainly UO people in the guild. :)
    Im lookn forward to darkfall....and also lookn forward to keeping my accounts on uo. i hope darkfall isnt a graphics heavy bust like age of conan.

6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I'm planning on joining the Euro server right away, but once the NA server is online, I will be making the switch for ping alone...la

7. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

i'll definitly come join up and help out. Nice thinking Speedy

8. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It would be tempting just for the epic drama :)

9. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I will join just for the chance to klomp revvo.....

10. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

its a great idea and something i could really see happening once the game gets started.

I think there is going to be droves of UO/SP players in darkfall that we totally forgot even existed who still want to claim SP while playing darkfall and we can build a legacy in darkfall that will represent how hardcore siege players really are.

either way, its better to start a new game with friends and without holding grudges from past bull****.

11. Strom

Strom Guest

Count me in as well I've been guilded with a lot of siege players even though i give em **** when i'm not guildied with em they are still kewl guys :scholar:

12. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Count me in while on the EU servers. I do intend to raise as much hell as possible, and cause more discomfort and irritation than a raging case of herpes while there. Not sure what will happen with the NA launch, but I too still have Siege pride, and would like to ride under a Siege banner of some sort.

With that said, we will need to organize ourselves, and make sure we all understand the role race and alignment will play. For instance, it may be in our best interest to restrict ourselves to the evil races for this clan. I don't have any data to back that up, just an example of something that needs consideration.

13. kaper12

kaper12 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

COUNT ME IN SPEEDY I HAVE FOLLOWED DF FOR YEARS AND WILL STILL KEEP MY UO ACCOUNTS

14. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You guys will need crafters, right? Count me in, but not until the NA servers open.

15. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

If my computer can remotely run this game, I'm in, once the NA servers are on.
    Would be fun to play with most of you guys over there.

16. Mystikal GIL

Mystikal GIL Guest

Ahh you made a post speedy, good deal I'm in on this one.

17. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Damn Kelmo this post was hard to find thanks alot. Anyways, 1/22/09 woot woot. Who wants to make some rp pirates or soemthing and go raid the shores of some distant villages and towns???

18. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Hey atleast in his fit he didn't ban you. I'd be for having a pirate char though. XD