1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: a non-UO alchemy game to pass the time while the server is down

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Fenwick, Dec 28, 2000.

1. Fenwick

Fenwick Guest

this game is at the Zone. I dont know how long it has been there, but its pretty fun and quite addicting once you realize how to play.

basically, you are the alchemist trying to make gold by manipulating the various alchemic runes (symbols). The game doesnt say what those symbols are (was hoping for some extra alchemy knowledge, but oh well)

MS Zone Alchemy Game

go ahead, give it a try.

[​IMG]

2. Lord Elrick

Lord Elrick Guest

Very good detective work Fenwick! Aye, it's a fun game. Took a little while to learn to play, hehe. Quite a good game, I'd recommend all alchemists take a look.

Kegs? Ah yes, What would you like? Coors Light???
    Umm... Sorry Bud...

3. Sie Ming

Sie Ming Guest

I tried it, and here are the results (in my defense, I didn't read the rules):
    [​IMG]

<font color=green>Sie Ming</font color=green>
    alchemist

4. Guildenstern

Guildenstern Guest

Relatively simple but insanely addictive /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/smile.gif - Thanks Fenwick, I got that one bookmarked now! /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/laugh.gif I suck too though /shared/forum_images/beige/icons/crazy.gif lol but it's still fun.

<center>T-minus 36 days and counting..........</center>
    <center>/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif*tick tick tick*Baby U Da BOMB!/shared/forum_images/beige/icons/biggrin.gif</center>
    <center><font color=blue>EBT (Estimated Bambino Time): Feb 2 2001</font color=blue></center>

5. Lord Elrick

Lord Elrick Guest

Maybe you should lock this at the top Fenwick. That game kicks some arse.

Umm... Sorry Bud...

6. Lord Elrick

Lord Elrick Guest

My best is 2170, Senior Apprentice. Let's lock this and see who can get the highest score.

Umm... Sorry Bud...

7. Lord Elrick

Lord Elrick Guest

This is now my top score post. Hehe. My new best is 6985, Wizard 3rd Class... Missed 2nd class by 15 points *sighs* Can anyone top that?

Umm... Sorry Bud...

8. Sie Ming

Sie Ming Guest

No Text

<font color=green>Sie Ming</font color=green>
    alchemist

9. TheOriginal

TheOriginal Guest

played it 4 times...got 4300 something like that

10. Hephaistos

Hephaistos Guest

this game is awesome!