1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT ... A quick explanation from Sara

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Sara Of Baja, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Recently RL has been like a bad movie for me ... first my mom got sick and had to have surgery followed by a slow recovery. This was followed by a few medical problems that slowed me down a bit. Then my cousin's wife passed away after a week of being on life support. Yesterday my sister-in-law passed away after a 6-year fight with cancer, her funeral is this coming Tuesday.

These are the reasons I've not been around much lately, and why what little I have done takes me so long. Please bear with me .. it's going to level out, I just know it is!

2. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Prayers are with you and your family.

3. Sara, I am so sorry to hear about your cousins wife and now your sister-in-law. :( My prayers go out to you and your family! *hugs*

4. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Sara I am sorry for your loss...if you need someone to attend something and snaps some pictures, or anything like that...let me know!

I am not ingame much right now but will make an effort to help cover.

5. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Sara. They are you first priority

6. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

Don't worry about us, your family needs you more right now. Take care of each other. Our thoughts are with you and yours.

Michael

7. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thoughts and prayers are with you Sara. *hugs* I know how rough things can be all of a sudden. Family comes first.

8. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts, prayers ... In my original post I commented 'it's going to level out ... ' Well, it probably will, but hasn't yet. Yesterday morning, my mom was admitted to the hospital in critical condition. Due to her recent cancer surgery/treatements/medications, she developed a kidney infection that has gone systemic, and the overall condition is complicated by her diabetes.

As of this morning she's listed as stabilized. She did make me laugh when I got to go in and visit for the allotted 5 minutes ... Her only complaint was she has a stuffy nose and the hospital staff won't let her have some Vicks for it.

9. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Sarah,

So difficult when the waves just don't seem to stop. I'll be thinking about you and all yours, most especially your Mom. You take good care of yourself sounds like there are quite a few out there in the real world counting on you.

I'll go off and read the EM site.

10. Oh Sara, I really hate to see something like this happening to such a good person as yourself. Take care of yourself also through these bad times just as you take care of others.

My prayers will be with you and your family. Bless you, Lady.

11. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Oh my, when it rains it pours. Please take care of yourself, it won't do for the stress to get to you and you get sick too. All my prayers are with you and your family.

12. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Update from Sara: Last night the hospital called Sara to get her permission to move her mother into Comfort care. They were moving her mom into a hospice area. I haven't heard from her since. And we generally talk many times a day.

Please keep Sara continued in your thoughts and prayers. That dear dear lady has been through so much. I know you all appreciate her as much as I.

To Sara: I love you dear friend. I hope to hear from you soon. *hugs*

Ori

13. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I know how hard it is to loose a parent and to see them moved into hospice areas to help them through the final stages. My thoughts are with her in this time.

Sara: If you need to talk at any time, just message me.

14. My thoughts and prayers are with Sara.