1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: All Rise...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Bennos Morales, Jan 20, 2009.

1. And salute the Obama'nation!
  2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Salute bush movin his stupid ass out of our lives.
  3. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Yahhh Obama ! Hes going to take care of me now right? Ill never have to work again right? *sheds a tear of happy* Since i chose not to further my education and even dropped out of high school and have no ambitons in life and have 10 kids out of wedlock i can sit back and collect my check ... yaahhhh ! He will take care of me... yaahhhh, and all because of the color of my skin he is going to do everything for me now, yaaahhh !
    Dont get me wrong , Bush went downhill with me when Katrina hit New Orleans, but I think its hilarious how the ignorant (in my area atleast, cant speak for yours) are now thinking all their problems are gone and the government will do everything for them now except wipe their ass... that comes if hes re-elected.
  4. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 16, 2007

Now lets see if he can walk the walk...

I hated Bush but Obama scares the hell out of me!

Can a newbie, surrounded by veteran players run the biggest guild in the world?
  5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 28, 2000
    This undecided voter remained undecided even on election day.. I knew in my heart I could not vote for either one..first time in ages this lady did NOT vote. BLEH !!

I figured the brainiac younger one would win anyhow the media loves him and he did win. Hubby did vote democrat as always. Myself I vote for the person regardless of party but ........ended up feelin one too liberal for me and one be maybe too much of more of the same. So no vote may sound weird but I just could not cast a vote for either one of em this go round.

Atm though I do HOPE this one can LEAD he seems to have the intellect and the drive to do so.......and the media behind him *atm* but yeh will the people DO too or just sit there regardless of their hue expecting miracles from him like he is god he is as all of em only human.

OLDER folks like my husband and self growing up in an era when our principals at school told us over the pa system to all go home and pray cuz our then president was assassinated..witnessed the loss of JFK and his brother, and Martin Luther King and we watched yesterday all all we could say or shout was GET BACK INTO THE LIMO.....PLEASE ! I think all of us of my generation were just utter nervous wrecks yesterday during the entire thing ...just worrying please let nothing happen to this one..........not now not every again. But because he is the first one like himself we surely worried about his safety more than even if he can or can not lead us.

All we thought of was the human beings behind all of the presidents up there present for this occassion and of course for Obama's safety himself. To this day folks still have not really accepted nor will we ever the deaths especially so violent of JFK and King. So we were just freaking out yesterday......and sighed whew glad that part of this ceremony for our land went off without any cruel incidents no loss of lives.

Regardles if we voted for him or not.....we of our generation hoped yesterday and will continue to hope that no domestic or international nut case would shoot at either the outgoing or incoming presidents of our nation ever again. We are just glad he got to become and lived thru it all whether we voted for him or not. . he is a human being and our now new leader we need them safe to do at all !

USA needs a big mending I hope maybe now we can get it but it will take more than just grand speeches or a *fan club* of citizens ..we all have to DO to turn this nation around to something better.
  6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001