1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: anybody watch Smashlab?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

is that just a rip off of Mythbusters or what?

2. yeah! didnt care for the cast, no personality. but i will say i may build a house coated with that rhino liner [censored]!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Rhino Lining (which is a two-part mixture) is so environmentally nasty in its liquid form that we used to take deliveries of 55 gallon drums on a special hazmat truck...in full hazmat gear...

Then they told me to go spray the [censored]. That job didn't last too long...

4. all the harsh stuff is the best. been painting my whole life, and all the paint that was good was deemed to toxic aswell. now all the paint sucks! but guess im "safer." yeah id hate to spray that [censored] aswell!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

all the harsh stuff is the best. been painting my whole life, and all the paint that was good was deemed to toxic aswell. now all the paint sucks! but guess im "safer." yeah id hate to spray that [censored] aswell!

[/ QUOTE ]

MEK and Toluene 4tw