1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: Best south park ever?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Pestilence Hemp, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Pestilence Hemp

Pestilence Hemp Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

new episode about the election, and how dumb everyone is. South park has the best social commentary! even if it's vulgar........which i love.

2. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

yes, south park rules. And it is still good after this many seasons.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Imaginationland:A bet revolving around Cartman seeing a leprechaun is only the start of trouble when the boys find themselves with the entirety of the world's imagination laid out in front of them. But when a terrorist group attacks Imaginationland, the U.S. Government is eager to find Stan & Kyle.

4. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Ah , that was a good one Kelmo. I think the one that got me to laugh the hardest is the one from two weeks ago when Cartman got his ass kicked and the episode entitled N-word. The second one had me almost pissing myself.

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Heh. I will have to try and catch that one.

6. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I haven't been able to watch South Park the past couple of years. I just don't find the shows as funny any more, but maybe I was just catching the not-so-funny episodes. I still love the older episodes, my favorite being the Chicken Lover Episode.

7. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I advise hitting up netflix or blockbuster and catching up on what youve missed, start with season 11. I one day dream of working with the guys who come up with the ideas for south park episodes . . . .

8. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It is so obvious. The best South Park episode ever was season one episode two. The Scuzzlebutt episode.

9. Minky

Minky Guest

Why do this, when you can go (:)link:)) here (:)link:)) and watch them ALL for free?

10. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Umm cause I have a crap computer that won't support whatever that was that I need to DL to watch them.

And people wonder why I still play UO on Siege when I oh so stink at PvP.

What can I say ...I am addicted!