1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT: Busy month ahead

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

You will be seeing far less of me on the shard for the next month sadly, but all for good reasons. I will log on when I can, but real life is taking over. I will restock my vendor as much as I can. I am now in the top .5% for a job as a city Fire Fighter and have practice physicals this month, and my final in early November, as well as being a full time student. I also have a fight at 170 pounds this weekend(weight cutting is awful) followed by two eating competitions in STL next week. I will hopefully be back by December, but with the new found income will be buying a new computer and trying some of the new games the world has to offer. Good luck to all, and see you soon.

2. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Good luck sir, my step dad was the fire chief for our City. Much respect! And try the new online game, Aion. It looks really cool. Haven't tried it myself, but I am planning on getting it.

3. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hope you get the job. Try to stay safe.
    [​IMG]

4. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Awesome Speedy, firefighting is a good profession. Best of luck.

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Asty- I will try it out, that is one I have been eyeballing.

Vortex - Thank you, it has been my dream job since I was about 10. Never thought I would get on, and sure as hell didn't think I'd do it at the minimum age requirement. Retirement at 41 is sounding oh so sweet :stir:

6. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Hope it all goes well for ya, and that you'll be able to un-see some of the terrible things that you will eventually see in that line of work.

7. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Was good to have you around again. Best of luck with the new job.

8. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

You will be surprised how fast it will go too. I've got 13 years already and it flew by. I too will be eligible to retire at 41. Only thing is we get more pension if we go past the 20, so I will probably do at least 25.