1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OT Check to see if you are owed rl MONEY..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, May 5, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well dang,

I just thought I would post this lil FYI in case ya never checked, or if have not checked in some years like I hadn't, then DO SO.

Check on your state/s treasury for unclaimed claims of moneies you may be owed...in ALL the states you have ever lived in/owned land in/paid taxes in, and or are/maybe are heirs to someone, in those said states.

I just found 4 claims in two former states I have lived and found some that well, they OWE ME, of rl cash and it is now coming my way, after I get notarised fingerprinted to prove I am me, that is. :)

So get to it, find out if some corporation, university, property or taxes or insurance or the state feds of states you have lived in, now, OWE YOU,
    ya may be glad ya checked into it. Just make sure you check the free to get file your claim with the true real treasury links state dot gov. & not some online fake scam websights.

*waits for her 4 checks to get here from 2 former states I have lived in *

Rare treat someone OWES ME moneys, instead of the other way around. hehe
    :)

2. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

seeing as how you are now rich, how about sending me some?
    *chuckles*

3. Bruin

Bruin Guest

+1

I've checked the state of california unclaimed property website many times for myself, friends, and companies I've worked for. Turns out my currently employer was owed about 20k, my former boss was owed ~$500. It's a pain to get and takes like 6 months, but you get it.

Just google 'state of california unclaimed property' and its like one of the first websites to come up, the just click the search for property link. Not sure about any other states.

4. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present

Good info. I just found money for my dad and a cousin.

5. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

LOL I actually like that music behind that ad catchy beat and tune, makes one wanna get up and dance to it. :)

1] No you can not have my money IF I ever get it, I got plans for it, when this Win xp DIES, IF I get that money it will be my NEXT computer. SO yall may be STUCK with me here EVEN LONGER with my *walls of text* attacking thee. Hubby wanted MY money owed me for buyin a new 4 wheeler. I said NOPE money has MY name on it not ours nor yours, so this will be for my next computer or my 'walker', whichever I may need first as an aging old foggie in this aging old world Ima still living in. LOL

2] I checked the State of California too, to see if my brother was owed any cash or my eldest daughter cuz they live out there, they are not owed a dime.

3] I checked EVERY state I have ever lived in and of them all only Ohio and Wisconsin OWE me money. I filed to collect no matter how long it takes notarising fingerprinting etc. yet to do to prove to them, I AM whom I say I am. :) Not as big as CEO bail out monies, but hey, money is money !

7. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for posting this. i always forget to check. i checked my deceased grandmother. Seems she has a safe deposit box in the state she was in. i have no idea how to go about getting that thing. She's been deceased for many years too.

8. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Yeh cuz some of it may be simply a puny insurance dividend which over the years just accumulated on someone whom is a relative, unclaimed at their demise, which may even have listed YOU as an heir to get that dividend or whatevers. Heck even if under even 50 or 100 bucks it's dinner out or something. :)

9. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

One of my Ohio ones is from my momma when she passed away. I may have to yet fight for that too. But, I got the paper work to prove that all too. So I clicked Executor of her estate cuz I was her power of attorney for 4 yrs. and HEIR so you may have to go thru some hoops to prove you are an heir or relative but DO so.

It is your relative's stuff belongs to you, or someone else in your extended family. I had to fight a dang bank for 3 yrs long just to get 400 dollars *I* had left in one of my mother's accounts that *I* was handling for years. I kinda shut down after she passed away and was worn out being her power of attorney handling ALL her bills etc. so I let that acct. just slide cuz I was *emotionally flatlined* for mos. after her death. BUT I got it ..it was not THEIRS to keep or to keep deducting *dormant acct. fees* with, ie for them to play with her money to earn fees monthly, nor to keep as their own ! So yeh FIGHT for it a safe deposit box be maybe a bit trickier to go thru but DO IT even if you need to contact a lawyer which may cost more than the box's contents... and maybe all the box contains is family history in it, but sometimes ya have to fight for your right to say...that belongs to OUR family, NOT YOU the bank !

10. Nurse Miss Maude

Stratics Veteran

Well and knowing her, who knows what is in that thing. hehehe

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

haha IF she is YOUR grandma there has to be something weirdly insane in there cuz YOU are spawn of the same gene pool. :) Ya know this shard is in dire need of a nurse again with a straight jacket ... ! haha

12. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

13. Nurse Miss Maude

Stratics Veteran

Yeah, i'm quite aware of the wierdness in my gene pool. i've always said one side of my family (which happens to be the dead granny's side) was like being raised by the Addam's Family. hehehe

Edit to add ~ i'm tossing around the idea of returning. Although my services are very needed, i don't think any therapy will work!!

14. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

No Falon haven't gotten to any of that yet.

We still have a $50. voucher gift certificate that we got for Christmas which we haven't used up yet from my brother-in-law to go eat seafood and lobster at a resturant out here. Guess we will get around to using in sooner or later before it expires or something at the end of this year. :)

Hey are you in a guild atm ? We need to visit in game been too long missy !!

15. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Aye ye probably correct there, ye services may not help with all the severe cases we have here on Siege.

But ye never know. I mean I have tried to make barbed straight jackets, some I go to enhance and they fall apart even when I used runics on them, and we will be getting this imbueing thingie yet to come, maybe that will make for better suits of straight jackets for Siege but..........some here may be hopeless cases, needing some psychiatric nursing skills or tech skills, which maybe only you possess ! :)

16. Nurse Miss Maude

Stratics Veteran

i'll have to see if i can remember my account names!! HAHAHAHA

17. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Remember that spot I had nw brit that holds a lg twr or max secureds right by the moat nearly, you too once had that spot too. I had time and time again...last time I looked, it was still empty. :) I think that Umbra spot we once both held is also empty as well behind the town. :)